Hey there! I know you have concerns about remaining safe and healthy during this time. I'd like to share the steps I am taking to ensure the studio remains safe and clean for your session.
- Scheduling I will only be scheduling one studio session per day; this is to ensure adequate time for thorough cleaning and disinfection between sessions.
- Social distance shooting In a typical maternity, family, senior, headshot, or milestone session, my lens of choice is a 70-200 mm f/2.8. This means for appropriate focus, I need to stand a minimum of 6 feet from my subject. Most commonly, though, I stand 12-30 feet away at all times. This has always been my method of shooting in studio and outdoors. Newborn sessions are the exception. It's possible to have a newborn session social distancing style as long as the parents hold the baby throughout the session and do their own wrapping. There will be no props used in this case.
- Masks Understandably, you cannot wear a mask during your photo session. For your security and protection, mine will be worn during your session.
- Blankets wraps and dresses All fabric material is washed and dried with high heat between each use. However, you are always welcome to bring your own props, wraps, and dresses.
- Headbands and bonnets These items are steam cleaned and disinfected between each use.
- Props All other props and posing material is disinfected with Cavicide.
- Common areas all door handles, wooden chairs, couch, and countertops are disinfected between each session with Cavicide.
- Floors are mopped and disinfected before each session.
- If someone in your home is sick, you must reschedule. If anyone arrives sick, the session will be canceled.
- Please check your temperature before arriving at the studio. Please reschedule if you have a fever.
- Please wash your hands well for at least 20 seconds before leaving your house. You may wash again at the studio.
- If you feel the need to cough, please use provided tissues and place immediately place into the trash
- For newborn sessions. Siblings may only be brought to the session for their portion of the session only. Sibling and family shots are done first. Please arrange for children to be picked up for the remainder of the session.
Thank you for helping me to keep the studio clean and safe. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.